Flask is a microservices providing framework on python flask is run on server side and it has great benefits of this.
I For the requirement of this blog, it is essential to have trained model. And I have already written a easy blog about that. I have a 2 blog series where I have written from preprocessing to production of Face Mask Detection using Tensorflow, OpenCV, Streamlit and Heroku. To train a classifier, you only have to follow first part.
- Part 1: Deploying Face Mask Classifier on Heroku: Building a Classifier
- Part 2: Deploying Face Mask Classifier on Heroku: Deploy It
Why not read more?
- Gesture Based Visually Writing System Using OpenCV and Python
- Gesture Based Visually Writing System: Adding Visual User Interface
- Gesture Based Visually Writing System: Adding Virtual Animationn, New Mode and New VUI
- Gesture Based Visually Writing System: Add Slider, More Colors and Optimized OOP code
- Gesture Based Visually Writing System: A Web App
- Contour Based Game: Break The Bricks
- Linear Regression from Scratch
- Writing Popular ML Optimizers from Scratch
- Feed Forward Neural Network from Scratch
- Convolutional Neural Networks from Scratch
- Writing a Simple Image Processing Class from Scratch
- Deploying a RASA Chatbot on Android using Unity3d
- Naive Bayes for text classifications: Scratch to Framework
- Simple OCR for Devanagari Handwritten Text